Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fun learning with cute animals series released!

Sorry for long hiatus! I often updates on my facebook page than here, but for now I will update two new post since there more books already published (I'm so happy ^^).

First is Fun Learning with Cute Animals that I collaborated with two great author Mrs. Fitri Kurniawan and Watiek Ideo, its English-Indonesian (bilingual) book that help children learn math and know shape in fun way, since I'm allowed to make some book preview so here I will show some of the sample.


Already spotted on local bookstore


First is Visit The Shape Park is a book where you can teach children to know shapes, I really love working this one since I rarely got animal theme book.


Cover sample


Inside book with text sample


Inside preview 02

And the second book is Cici's Birthday, its a book where you can teach children to do math in fun way, so there a column where you can fill the answer.


Cover 02 sample


Inside book with text sample


Inside preview without text

The book made with thick artcartoon but not dangerous for children, text is very easy and fun to read (and to be honest I play with the fun with Math book too) its really nice book that I even recommended to buy it.

So get it soon while still in bookstores :D









No comments:

Post a Comment