Sunday, October 5, 2014

Another Children Illustration book project

There another book where I took part as Illustrator is been released, this illustration actually done last year and have a chance to published this year.
The book title is "I Love Books"


As you can see from the title, its all about how to love read and start reading a book or even create a book which I think is a good think to built the need to read good books start from earlier ages because books give you a lot of knowledge and information.

My part called "Kado Persahabatan" (Friendship Present).



And here some clean art that I used for the book:




I'm really glad to get this opportunity to try different panel, plus I love the theme (yes, I also a bookworm).
This book already can find in local bookstore (Gramedia)and priced around Rp.120000 for 164 pages full color.
Please buy if you and your kids like it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment