Sunday, February 8, 2015

Things Magazine competition

Another competition that i joined for this year (whew thats a lot....), but this one I didn't win tho. Which is fine because I myself considered that this art lack of good concept, I bet there more artist who prepared more than me (I saw one of my favorite entry among the winner, he/she deserved it ^^).
Anyway I will do better next time.


(click for larger image)

The bad thing....like I wrote before in my twitter, I lost my original PSD for this picture. Files been messy in my computer in this recent days, so when I decided to fixed it I just realized later that the PSD file is gone without I even notice when I did deleted it....orz.
My friend gave me one software to fix it, hopefully it can *crossfinger* 

No comments:

Post a Comment